Pages

How To: Make Incredible Chocolate Mousse in Five Minutes, with Only Two Ingredients


I'm not a huge dessert guy. I mean, I like sweets as much as anyone, but I don't crave them often, and would much rather waste the calories on salty, savory foods than baked goods.
Well, except for one thing: pudding. Well, doughnuts, too, but those aren't really desserts. But pudding, mousses, chantilly creams, custards, and other whipped and airy delicious sauces in a bowl? Gimme please.
So, last night, I tried this chocolate mousse. It was the most amazing one I've ever tried, took me four minutes to make, and involved only two ingredients.   Most surprisingly, they are: chocolate and water. That's it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com